Since its launch in 2016, the Regulatory Compliance Service aims establish the necessary means to minimise the risk of non-compliance with any applicable regulations in the Union and/ or the Catalan sports federations. It also seeks to influence and promote an ethical, transparent and responsible management that ensures a good reputation and projects a positive image of the mentioned entities.
• Risk analysis of failing to comply with regulations.
• Design and apply intervention and reaction protocols on risks of detected noncompliance.
• Advice on compliance with current legislation and/or standards of ethics, responsibility and transparency.
• Establishment of disciplinary measures.
• Creation and monitoring of the application of ethical codes and conduct.
setembre 29, 2016